Saturday 11 January 2014

Excel in the face of Adversity

Recently I saw something that made me very sad and I don't think that will change, i think every time i encounter it i will react the same way. taken aback..reclusive...and lonely.  I should know  and i have heard that some people in the world are like that and its their choice, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. So i write to let it out! It so sad when you like people so much but they end up hurting you because of prejudgements and unfair sweeping conclusions about you that have no ground . Especially when its something you can't control, some thing they have no right to look down on you because of .... In deep thought i came to this conclusion.

People's opinions should not and will not in the future concern me, I will not change who I am because of people who are inconsiderate. My attitude will not change, no matter who you are or where you are from I will give you a fair chance. Those who have been hurt should not hurt others.
Confident Lifestyle! Their opinion of me does not change the truth of who i really am inside, when let them change my attitude is when I have been defeated.


No comments:

Post a Comment