Sunday 27 April 2014

Deciding to take the guitar more seriously


I bought a guitar around a year ago and I've
 learnt to play it to a certain point. I would personally love to be it really good at it so i think i should take it more seriously. They always say practice makes perfect.. so i should put it to the test yeah? yeah ! anyways if i get really good i will upload a voice not of me playing it. I was searching how to get better, it seems learning lots of songs is a way and practicing hing techniques of moving my fingers around the guitar. To be honest when i first picked up the guitar it was the most awkward hing ever. my fingers were so stiff and i was like am i really gonna get good at this, but a year later with of and on practice i can play a tune or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment